Editing your story is a very important part of the process. No-one gets it right first time around! Make sure you read it through carefully and check:
1. Will your story makes sense to your reader and will it interest them?
2. Are your characters believable?
3. Have you given a satisfactory ending?
4. Are your spellings correct?
5. Make sure you have used a range of punctuation , . ” ? ()
6. Long paragraphs can be off putting. Start s new paragraph for:
-A change of time
-A change of place
-A change of action
-A change of character
If you like what I am doing and want to support me, you can donate to me on my Patreon!